free hit counter Knit-Whit: Cupcake

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cupcake

I was lucky enough to get some time off work during one of the best weeks of the spring/summer thus far. Today I met my friend Splatgirl for an outside lunch at a new local favorite Brasa (delicious!) and then we hightailed it over to a place we had been dying to try, Cupcake. They also have patio seating so we enjoyed our cupcakes and iced drinks outside. Even though we weren't overly impressed with the cupcakes we decided we would go back and try the lunch menu sometime soon.
On a crafting note, I very recently I finished up some super fun projects and listed them for sale in my etsy store.
Sneak peak below :)
As far as knitting goes I've been in a bit of a slump, only cranking out a dishcloth or 2 every so often. I'll get the mojo back sooner or later.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice page

11:05 PM, June 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, Cupcake. I've never been in there but keep meaning to go.

Did you stop in at the Textile Center while you were over here?

8:58 AM, June 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger