free hit counter Knit-Whit: Candy Love

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Candy Love

I'm always on the lookout for new candy so the best place to find it is usually in the holiday aisles. Today I ducked into Target for a couple of things and found this bag of Wildly Cherry M&M's. I haven't tried any yet but how bad can they be? I hope the M&M company come out with more limited edition flavors. I enjoyed all of the flavors I found about a year ago.
Wildly Cherry
Before Valentine's Day I found this bag of exclusive green candies, apparently the "new color of love" :) This bag has already met its fate.
All Green
Besides M&M's, the other night we found a small bag of chocolate Skittles. I wasn't able to get any photos since Kyle ripped the bag open faster than you can say Skittle and then I completely forgot about it later on. The flavors were chocolate brownie, s'mores, and a bunch of others I can't remember.
Have any of you found any new candies?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness, a whole bag of green M&Ms? Did it do what it's supposed to? ;-)

5:18 PM, February 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm... my favorite? I stick with good old sponge candy, when I can get it! M&M's now personalize candy- like for weddings and birthdays!

8:26 PM, February 19, 2008  
Blogger renee said...

I love to find new candy, too. The convenience store near my office is really good for that stuff - they keep it right up front by the registers. I tried some type of snickers last week - I think it was extra creamy or something like that. They had those skittles too - looked gross to me, though - did you guys like them? They also had some sort of m&m. I think raspberry m&ms.

10:50 PM, February 19, 2008  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Where did you find chocolate skittles? Those are my favorite candy ever, and in chocolate, I can only imagine..... ::drool::

2:59 PM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Courtney said...

Chocolate Skittles sound kind of good. I remember getting all excited about the mint skittles and I found them to be disappointing. I can vouch for the flavored M&M's though. The raspberry ones are my favorite. I found white chocolate M&Ms in a gas station a couple of years ago and they were also quite good.

11:30 PM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Deb said...

Dark Chocolate Raspberry Hershey Kisses were available at Valentine's - to die for good! Can't wait to here about the cherry M&Ms.

12:51 PM, February 21, 2008  
Blogger amy said...

i have been checking target every time i go since you posted about those different flavors. i have been to target a lot in the last year and no luck!

i did see the cherry bag the other day though and thought aha! but knew the bag wasn't the right shape to be the ones you found.

i love limited edition candy. haven't seen anything lately that caught my eye. my last indulgence was the mint dark chocolate 3 musketeer. i love those!

9:42 PM, February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger