free hit counter Knit-Whit: Noses in November

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Noses in November

November? Already? It seemed like it was July 4th just weeks ago. Where does the time fly?

My plans for November:
Pin down Christmas gifts, hopefully get them purchased / made by December 1st
Mail Christmas cards the week after Thanksgiving - I've already started taking the photos
Sew a lot on lingering projects
Update my Etsy shop
Make homemade meals at least 3 times each week and at least once on the weekend (do you have any good recipes?)
Exercise - yes I must make this a goal or it doesn't happen, that's how I roll
Blog every day!
What are your plans for November?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recipes, hmmm. What kind of food do you like? I'm trying to be big into the home-cooked thing too. Especially the "not too hard or long on a weeknight" foods.

10:14 AM, November 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Nose-vemmber. What a nice nose!

10:38 AM, November 01, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

I'm in for numbers 5 & 7!

Hi Casey - I'm licking your nose from here! Love - Holli!

1:55 PM, November 01, 2007  
Blogger splatgirl said...

ok, you're making me feel like a total slacker. Cook FOUR nights a week? That seems completely unattainable for me for some reason. I'll make up for it with working out!

6:08 PM, November 01, 2007  
Blogger Gramma Phyllis said...

Your goals sound very similar to mine. As for recipes I love the ones I receive from savingdinner.com. There is one on there called body clutter menu mailer that I enjoy. They have sample menus available.

11:05 PM, November 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger