free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Can't Stop Sewing

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Can't Stop Sewing

I have so many sewing projects staring me in the face that I just can't keep myself away from the sewing machine. So forgive me if I bore you in the coming weeks with sewing projects since I want to blog about them here in order to remember the details for myself. I have done a little knitting and I will show it to you tomorrow.
Duck Quilt
Project: Ducky blanket
Made for: Makena Rae (my friend's 4 month old)
Started: October 22, 2007
Finished: October 28, 2007

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great minds! lol. I almost bought that exact quilt kit at Joanne's last week. I was too torn between it and a lodge looking one that I decided to wait. Very cute!

1:11 PM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger