free hit counter Knit-Whit: The Quilt is Finished!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Quilt is Finished!

Last week I finished the wedding quilt with plenty of time to spare! The bride & groom loved it and I was happy to give it...even though I thought of stashing some money into a card several times so I could keep the quilt!
Finished Quilt
Project: True Lover's Knot from Quilts from the Quiltmaker's Gift
Made for: Lisa & Kevin's wedding - October 20, 2007
Started: October 8, 2007
Finished: October 17, 2007

In honor of all the quilting I've been doing, I'm giving away this spare October 2007 copy of American Patchwork & Quilting. If you are interested in this magazine, please leave a comment here and I'll do a random drawing on Friday afternoon.
Oct 2007

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

Oh my goodness that looks beautiful! Superb job quilting.

11:00 AM, October 23, 2007  
Blogger J. Denae said...

Hey Carrie!
Great quilt... I am amazed at how fast that went together!! I'd love to have a chance at the magazine, my friend Andie and I are taking a quilting class at the first of the year.

11:01 AM, October 23, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

Oh my - you are gifted indeed! Way to go my friend!

11:26 AM, October 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quilt is lovely! I'm so glad the recipients loved it.

(Please don't pick me for the drawing - I did quilting for a while and it's not for me now.)

4:27 PM, October 23, 2007  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

I love the quilt!! It's beautiful. I will never quilt because mine would never look like yours, so you dont need to enter me in the drawing!

Great job! :)

9:26 PM, October 23, 2007  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

Wow! I'm so very impressed! The quilt is gorgeous.

3:19 PM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

The quilt looks great! I would love that present.

10:52 AM, October 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your quilt is wonderful; what a meaningful gift! Good Job!

6:55 AM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger