free hit counter Knit-Whit: My 1st Marathon

Sunday, October 07, 2007

My 1st Marathon

No, I didn't run the marathon. I watched and cheered and cheered some more. We have never been to a marathon before and I'm sure it won't be the last time. We cheered and clapped our hearts out for complete strangers who appreciated it and even sometimes cheered back or pumped their arms up high with gratitude. It was a great experience. I think tonight I'll be yelling "Great job!", "Looking strong!", Way to go runners!" and clapping in my sleep.
Mile 4.5 Early AM
Congratulations to all the 10,000+ who braved this unseasonably hot and humid weather to run in the Twin Cities Marathon! Great job runners!
No Parking Sign

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Congrats to all of the runners! I just went to Jason's first Duathalon not too long ago and it was interesting! I admire the people that can do that!

10:20 PM, October 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger