free hit counter Knit-Whit: Lucky Dog

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Lucky Dog

Remember about a week ago I mentioned being fairly lucky? Well, I was really lucky today! Splatgirl and her crew invited me to hang out with them at the GreyFest. I thought I'd give a little money to GPA-MN and try my hand at the raffle. Well, as you can see I won 3 prizes! There's dog collars, toys, food, treats, a picture frame, tattoo gift certificate & t-shirts, blanket and tons more.
This greyhound won the costume contest posing as an afghan hound. She was my personal favorite.
And while we were listening to the raffle, Mast found himself a little girlfriend Ellie. She had the cutest white spots on her ears. And I tell you what, if I wasn't so breed loyal to the Weimaraner I just might adopt one of these fantastic dogs. Thanks for inviting me to your picnic Mast!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

That "aghan hound" is too funny!

8:12 PM, June 02, 2007  
Blogger splatgirl said...

wre was sos happy to habs you wif us antie Carrie! an yoos are da luckiest pursen I knows, for shure! an issnt my new gwirlfrend just da cuetist theng ebah?
I wubs hers!

lubs,
M

pee ess: thank yoos fur putten me on yours blog an taken all da goooood pickchures. My mudder sez dat is bery spechial.

9:31 PM, June 02, 2007  
Blogger Romi said...

Hahahahaha! I love the afghan hound!

9:32 PM, June 02, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

Way too cute! Thanks for sharing...

1:34 PM, June 03, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh the afghan hound is so cute! I am also so behind on my blog reading!

8:32 AM, June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger