free hit counter Knit-Whit: Overdue Thank You's

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Overdue Thank You's

Alright, I know I continually tell you I'm going to get something completed in order to give you a decent post but this time I really mean it! Tonight and tomorrow are the first hours in about 2 weeks that I haven't had anything planned so I vow to sit in front of my TiVo and knit! No exceptions....except the weather here is gorgeous so I may have to dig out the hammock and knit outside tomorrow! Hope you're all having a great weekend!
Thank you all for loving my new banner! If you're reading this with Bloglines or Google Reader or some other way get over here and take a look! Many many many thanks to my friend Splatgirl for her creativity and generosity! xoxo
Also, thanks to my friend over at A Whole New Year for giving me a shout out. Mwah!
Check out her new look, it's awesome!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Anytime my dear!!

12:15 AM, April 29, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Your new banner totally rocks! Splatgirl did an excellent job on it!

9:07 AM, April 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new banner! I am also a huge fan of that sticker. I was so sad to get rid of my old car because I had JUST put the sticker on after "saving" it for so long. At least now I have left my knitterly mark on the world!

9:17 PM, April 30, 2007  
Blogger sweetfigs said...

The new banner's cute. A little shakeup for Spring!

9:58 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love the banner as well, I may have told you that already!

10:03 AM, May 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger