free hit counter Knit-Whit: Needle Hoarding

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Needle Hoarding

Last weekend the Textile Center here in Minneapolis had their yearly garage sale so after dropping off a huge bag of donations the night before, I headed back down on Saturday morning to shop! I headed straight for the "tools" table and found a bin full of knitting needles. I picked out several pairs and continued to shop. I really, really wanted to find some old style aluminum needles so I'm pleased with what I found. Did anyone else find anything cool at the sale?
If you ever have a chance to visit the Textile Center of MN, they sell some really unique things in the store. I may have to do more gift shopping there.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Do you have plans for those pretty, pretty needles?

3:55 PM, April 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Shannon in Wisconsin. Nice find! I am always looking in antique stores and haven't hit the jack pot yet. I have been out of town and just now saw your easter egg dye sock yarn pictures. They are great photos! Love it!

8:49 PM, April 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger