free hit counter Knit-Whit: Too Small ;-(

Monday, January 08, 2007

Too Small ;-(

Unlike the slippers I made for my oldest niece which fit very well, the slippers I knit for the younger one didn't fit at all, my fault for substituting yarn and not knitting a gauge swatch. She tried and tried to make them fit but it just wasn't meant to be. So, I'll be knitting her a new pair.
Pattern: Fiber Trends Felted Clog, Child's XL
Yarn: Araucania Nature Wool 2-240 yd skeins
Color: 43
Needles: Size 13-16" & 24" bamboo circulars
Knit For: Jessica but they'll be finding a home elsewhere
Started: October 27, 2006
Finished: December 16, 2006

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

They're *very* cute just the same - and a great color for a little girl.

11:31 AM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

The slippers are very cute, too bad they didn't fit the first time. I really like that color.

9:48 AM, January 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger