free hit counter Knit-Whit: It's All Casey

Monday, August 21, 2006

It's All Casey



Mommy says I've been tagged by Waldo & Nestle so here I go...

First, I'm supposed to repeat the 'rules':
The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 fur friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Mommy told me to tell you if you want to do this just do it.

1. If I'm not between mommmy & daddy at night, I can't sleep. I just stare at them until they make me some room. And when I sleep I love to use pillows, mommy buys the best ones.
2. If toys land in the yard anywhere near where I've done my business...forget it...I'm not picking it up, the toy has been contaminated.
3. Squirrels make me go crazy. I like to stalk them in the yard.
4. I can't hold my lickker. This drives my grandpa crazy!
5. When I stretch up to daddy's shoulders, I always fart.

2 Comments:

Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

Too funny!

5:24 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha ha!! Number 5 is my favorite!

11:53 PM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger