free hit counter Knit-Whit: Saturday Sky Take 6

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Saturday Sky Take 6

All I can say about the weather we're having is h-o-t. Compared to most places, 93º isn't too bad but since we've surpassed our average number of over 90º days in a typical summer and it's not even August I'm going to say it's been hot. Now, please don't take this as a complaint. I know in the middle of Winter I'll be wishing for days like this. I'm just sayin' it's hot, not complaining that it's hot! It's looking as if my camera lens needs a good cleaning. The spots seem to be internal...eek.

Casey agrees about the heat, he's been taking it easy.
This coming week I'll be bringing my laptop in for repair so you may not hear from me for a few days. Sorry about the lack of blogging by the way, I can't really tell you what I've been up to because there isn't anything to tell. Maybe I'll knit tomorrow. Tonight we have a BBQ to attend, hopefully it'll cool down a bit so it doesn't feel as though I'm the one being BBQ'd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger