free hit counter Knit-Whit: Blogging Berries

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Blogging Berries

I think I have too many blogs to read. Even though I use Bloglines, it still takes me forever to keep up and don't even dream of falling behind... The bottom line is I need to scale down.
So, what I want to know is which 5 blogs could you not live without? Which blogs give you the biggest inspiration, make you laugh the most? Try not to duplicate mine...I'll go 1st:
1. splatgirl creates
2. super eggplant
3. good to be girl
4. knitting iris
5. sweet georgia
I apologize if anyone feels left out...I do read another 159 blogs not listed, you're probably in there somewhere!

And, does anyone know what these berries are? They grow along my back fence on a vine-type thing.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those would be deadly nightshade. Please pull the plant out and get rid of it!

11:07 PM, July 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that is indeed deadly nightshade. Pretty purple flowers before the attractive DEADLY red berries, ah, the deadly nightshade.

12:06 AM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes I have too many feeds too. I have a few that I read every word. The rest I skim.

Something I found that makes it easier to skim is clicking on a folder instead of individual website. That way I get all the ones in that folder all at once instead of clicking individually. Or if I click on the top top folder I get all the new posts in every single feed. But sometimes that's too much for me to skim so that's why I have folders.

12:17 AM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger splatgirl said...

Girl. You're seriously putting me over the edge here...
1. Whoohoo. You're my #1 too baby!
2. But you're only giving us FIVE PICKS? That is just too hard.
3. You have a deadly plant growing in your yard. HOLY CRAP.

My world is now in total disarray...

12:57 PM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brooklyn Tweed
Eunny!
Yummy Yarn
Two Left Needles
The Boogie Knits

2:02 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Katie Collette said...

Nerd Knits
Big Geek
In the Pink
Yarn Harlot
Mimi Smartypants (not knitting)

3:35 PM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! I just checked out Splatgirl for the first time. She DOES take great pictures. I liked her Flickr pages, too.
Yikes. Deadly nightshade, a beautiful, but awful plant. It scares me how much those berries look like tiny roma or grape tomatos. I remember seeing it growing all over the University District in Seattle when I lived there and noting how the flowers were the same colors as the University of Washington colors, purple and yellow.
I found Death Camas growing just feet from the boys' swingset this summer, yet another beautiful but deadly plant. I have plans to post about it sometime soon, too.

2:46 AM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger