free hit counter Knit-Whit: Five Full Moons

Monday, July 17, 2006

Five Full Moons

This past weekend we went to the racetrack. Kyle finally made his 'racing' legal and earned his license. At the end of his 1st race, his 5 buddies gave him full moons and luckily I was there to document the occasion. It was hilarious.
On a knitting note, guess what's waiting for me at the post office? My sockapaloooza socks that my sock saviour knit for me!!! Whoo hoo!!! I'll be taking a trip to the post office tomorrow morning!!! Thank you sock saviour!

7 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Ha ha! J and I were trying to figure out who they were.....birch? Richard? We couldnt make out the rest! I thought maybe Tony was the skinny guy? So, how did he do in his first race??

Great pic! Go Kyle!

Awesome that your socks finally got there . Yay Sock Saviour (or however you spell it)

9:56 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger AKDMax said...

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

11:29 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

That's funny!!!!LOL

7:03 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Ha ha ha. I'm glad you posted the view from the side, rather than behind.

8:16 AM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank goodness they've got there at last! I was starting to get really worried that they'd gone missing in the post. Particularly since I was later than I'd wanted to be in sending them out. :(

I really hope you like them and that they fit.

9:14 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Cece said...

That is awesome. Go Kyle!

9:39 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger splatgirl said...

OK, I was SO excited to see the socks. And then I come over and get BUTTS instead! BOOOOOO!!

Pretty funny, however. I bet Kyle was crackin up in his helmet.

10:45 AM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger