free hit counter Knit-Whit: Cleaning the Cupboards

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cleaning the Cupboards

The only finished object that I've produced in the last 2 months, a 'warshrag' from Mason-Dixon Knitting. I started it way back at the Saints ball game during sip, stitch & pitch night. Although just last night I managed to finish 2 socks and I'm now working on their pairs. The new book I picked up is written by an acquaintance of mine, Ann. Her book was recently released in paperback and I'm anxious to get started. Has anyone read A Wild Ride Up the Cupboards?

3 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Hey, put me on the waiting list for that one, would you?

8:22 PM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Love the warshwag reference....only because my mom always used to say warsh.....cracked me up.

10:34 PM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

I love the colors you did the Warshwag in!It turned out so good!You are going to use it now, right?

6:20 AM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger