free hit counter Knit-Whit: A Perfect Day for Crafting

Friday, July 07, 2006

A Perfect Day for Crafting

Yesterday I had my nieces over for what turned into an all day craft fest. We took a quick trip to the craft store and each picked out something fun to do. Jessica went straight to the velvet pictures for coloring and Megan chose sand bottles. I decorated a foam can cozy with tropical themed foam stickies. We also had a picnic and Kyle even baked us some cookies!!













A post crafting photo.










And of course Casey had to get in on the fun too!













Sadly, they hit the road this morning so my visit is over. But since they're moving to the mainland I'll be able to visit them more often so that's something to look forward too, 2 1/2 years is too long to wait in between crafting days.

I have a lot more to blog about from the week so now I'll work my way backwards since I skipped a few days since the 4th.

1 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

How fun! Having nieces who love to craft is the best thing. Yours are adorable.

8:23 AM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger