free hit counter Knit-Whit: On My Lap Today

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

On My Lap Today

Since the truck is in for repair, I'm homebound today...ah shucks ;-) I need to finish reading the book for bookclub tomorrow night and I've been truckin' away at my 2nd Trekking XXL color#100 sock. I hope to finish it up today. WHAT? Would that make 2 finished pairs in a week and a 1/2?? It must be some sort of a knitting miracle. I've been working on some sewing projects too...maybe I've finally reached the sock knitting groove.










And here's what Casey Blue is up to today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog. You knit great projects... Love those socks. And that knitting chair has me green with envy.

7:33 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger renee said...

Hey! I was home yesterday with my car in the shop for repair too!! Of course, I didn't get nearly as much done as you did.

Did you enjoy that book? I saw the movie with Halle Berry and liked it.

8:54 AM, January 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried to comment yesterday, couldn't, looks like Casey was enjoying his "Day off", sounds like you enjoyed yours too! Your a great sock knitter.

11:41 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

dogs are so crazycute. nice shot.

4:45 PM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger