free hit counter Knit-Whit: Christmas Knitting *Installment #5

Monday, January 16, 2006

Christmas Knitting *Installment #5

I think this is my last entry for Christmas knitting. These ankle socks were made for my mom using Alison's ankle socks pattern and Rowan Cashsoft DK color # 509 lime. They are super soft. Little did my mom know that when we were shopping back in November, she actually picked out the yarn for her very own socks...sneaky aren't I??










Whew! I made it...that's all my Christmas knitting. Now I get to knit stuff for ME!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are sneaky, I also picked out the yarn for the bag you gave me the yarn and pattern for! I love the socks, they are very cozy!

3:53 PM, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger