free hit counter Knit-Whit: Buttonhole

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Buttonhole

The beginning of the buttonhole bag. See those plastic needles? They're antiques, Splatgirl received them from her SO's mother. They were purchased at LeeWards for $2.25. Buttonhole is a quick knit, as I've discovered all felted items are. I should have a finished product sometime next week since this weekend we'll be busy at the motorcycle races. It was snowing here yesterday! It's been downright cold this week but I'm hoping the weekend will bring nice weather.

A view from my front window last night...can you see the snow? And a poor little hyacinth is trying to hide, Brrrrr

1 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

Is it sad if I remember shopping at Leewards? lol The snow is unbelievable, isn't it? I'm looking forward to the warm weather too.

8:32 AM, April 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger