free hit counter Knit-Whit: Pork Socks

Monday, April 25, 2005

Pork Socks

Last night I was summoned to go to Splatgirl's house for a little dinner and knitting with her and Nikki. It was fun and the food was SO good. Grilled bbq chicken sandwiches with swiss and bacon, grilled asparagus, baked beans and weed salad. Banana smoothies for dessert. Mmmmm. I started knitting on one of these. Thanks for the fun night Splatgirl!

Meanwhile, in dreamland... (begin reality) I am always in need of a foot rubbing or back scratching and Kyle's not too keen on either so when I saw these reflexology socks at Target I knew exactly what I would do...

After a yum dinner on Saturday night, I threw on these socks and told Kyle my pancreas hurt and that I had a headache, could he please rub the appropriate area? "Ewwww gross, get those out of my face, I'll never be able to eat pork again!" was what I heard. OK, no foot rubbing tonight (end reality). So later that evening while I was fast asleep, I was dreaming Kyle was sawing off his big toe with a Reach flosser! That will teach him...

Yes, that's my big toe with Kyle's Reach flosser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger