free hit counter Knit-Whit: It's Tea Time!

Saturday, March 05, 2005

It's Tea Time!

Adagio Teas needs help advertising. Just for putting a link to Adagio Teas on my blog (did you notice the button?), they sent me this thank you gift of a ingenuiTEA steeper (which is SO neat-o) and 4 teas. The tea smells SO good. I received oriental spice, mango, cream and strawberry. It all came wrapped up with a hand written thank you note. I'm impressed. Go on bloggers...link to Adagio Teas.

And speaking of tea...earlier this week I spent the last of my holiday gift from my boss and picked up this Chantal tea pot. It whistles like a harmonica!!! As I was shopping for it with my friend Lara, we weren't exactly sure if it would whistle like a harmonica so I pulled the whistler off and blew...sure enough, genuine Hohner two-tone harmonica. SOLD!
Last night Nikki had us over for the yummiest White Chicken Chili and cocktails. She was in Boulder, CO last weekend for some snowboarding and visited the Celestia! Seasonings plant. She gave me Pomegranate Tea from her excursion and brought back a bunch of other teas I've never ever seen. Last night I tried the Honey Vanilla White Tea and it was delish. Thanks Nikki!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger