free hit counter Knit-Whit: Friends Rock!

Friday, February 11, 2005

Friends Rock!

Last night I met with a few friends for a little bead shopping, dinner, and knitting. We had a fun time and a few laughs too. We settled in for some knitting at Barnes & N*ble, grabbed some beverages at Starbuc!s and were munching on a few homemade cookies when one of the employees strolled by, stopped to look, and exclaimed with his arms held out "Now this is refreshing! A knitting circle!". He proceeded to walk away and we had a few chuckles. Look at those perfect Valentine's cookies! I already ate the two smallest cookies and believe me, they were just as pretty as the ones that remain. My friend Lara is the best cook I know! Thanks Lara!

Posted by Hello
I promise, promise, promise I will have a few finished surprises to show by Sunday. Meanwhile, have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger