free hit counter Knit-Whit: New Hat Here I Come

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

New Hat Here I Come

Remember a few weeks back when my mailbox was full of yarn? Well, this luscious yarn was in there too! I purchased it from a fellow blogger who spins and sells her yarn online in her store, hello yarn. I am almost certain I'll knit this into a hat but for now I just like to look at it. No promises on when this will be knit.

When I'm in a lazy funk on the weekends and I don't want to fix my hair, I like to throw my Noro Kureyon hat on but it gets a tad itchy so I'd like another option. Plus I need another color choice.

Yes, I'm going to load up on photos and start to put a little substance into my blog soon.

Cool stuff today: New Google Maps
My reality show soapbox: I am elated about Jerry still in the running on The Bachelorette, SO HOT!
Amazing Race 6, I REALLY wish Kris & Jon would have won but I'm looking forward to AR7.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger