free hit counter Knit-Whit: Motorcycles, Parties and Nerds

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Motorcycles, Parties and Nerds

We had a busy weekend which started out with dinner at Red Robin with mom & dad on Friday night. Saturday we ventured over to the Minneapolis Convention Center for the International Motorcycle Show. Since I'm not in the market of buying a new motorcycle or any gear this year I basically trailed behind Kyle while he looked at things. We ran into a bunch of people we know so that was fun. Last night we went to a housewarming party for our friends Joe & Amy. They are two people who are always fun to be around so the party was a blast. Today I worked on a gift and watched the Super Bowl, now it's time for bed. I hope everyone else had a fun weekend!
I'm not a nerd, are you?
I am nerdier than 37% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

2 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Ohhhh. I got 61. I blame Vern

11:33 AM, February 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your brother scored a 27...almost still hip. :)

3:10 PM, February 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger