free hit counter Knit-Whit: I'm Back!

Sunday, January 30, 2005

I'm Back!

I'm back from the weekend away with my bookclub. We had a great time! We went ice skating instead of snow-shoeing because the snow shoes we were going to rent looked a little on the tricky side. It was the first time I've been ice skating in a very long time. The weather was perfect, in the mid 20's and sunny. We played tons of games, drank martinis and ate pizza. Oh yes, we discussed the book too. I actually didn't knit even ONE stitch! I know, it's a shock but we were so busy doing so many other things the knitting took a back seat. Once again I didn't take any photos mainly since I didn't pack my camera.

I'm settled in for the evening now, watching TV and knitting!

Meanwhile...
My craft basket has undergone a change from this...

Posted by Hello
To this...

Posted by Hello
I will have more details mid-February.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger