free hit counter Knit-Whit: November Calendars

Sunday, November 11, 2007

November Calendars

Chappysmom has asked everyone to show off their November calendar pages so here I go.

This one is in our kitchen and it is the William Wegman Puppies calendar, it's the one we get every year. It's very hard to resist those little Weimaraner puppies.
Weimaraner Puppies
This one hangs in my craft room and I made it using photos I took throughout the year 2006. I plan to make one again for 2008 since it's been nice to be reminded what was happening each month the previous year. This is the photo I posted last Thanksgiving, it's a turkey made of pipes outside of a local business.
Autumn Turkey

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger --Deb said...

Thanks for playing!

3:35 PM, November 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That calender is a mandatory Christmas gift each for me each year! I love it!

9:13 AM, November 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger