free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Need to Lay on the Quilt

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I Need to Lay on the Quilt

Today Casey and I are hanging inside the house since it's so super cold outside (36°), we did make it over to city hall to vote this morning but now we're working on a quilt that's long overdue to be finished. It seems as soon as I spread something out on the floor he needs to lay on top of it but if he's walking, he'll avoid it like the plague.
Casey Sleeping
If you click on the photo it will bring you to Flickr where there are a few new Casey photos.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillsknit said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

9:18 PM, November 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I just love Casey. He's adorable.

10:33 AM, November 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

casey got to vote too? :)

5:44 AM, November 09, 2007  
Blogger Carrie said...

Almost, he waited for me in the car. I tried to swipe an "I voted" sticker for him but the election judge would only give me one.

11:10 PM, November 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger