free hit counter Knit-Whit: Nice Day New Place

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Nice Day New Place

This morning we took a ride out to my parents new land which now includes a driveway as seen below. Oh! First we stopped at our favorite breakfast spot, Keys Cafe. They make a caramel roll unlike any other.
I couldn't resist sitting in the world's best dirt mover...a Caterpillar. Kyle builds them by the way so I'm a bit partial.
The house has begun, footings for the basement walls I think. Follow the story here on my mom's new blog.
And our transportation for the day. We put on a fun 70 miles, the weather was absolutely perfect for a ride today.

3 Comments:

Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

Very fun! I love Key's Cafe's bacon, the best in town!

6:05 AM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Looks like a great day. You had the right idea for the weekend.

1:21 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger splatgirl said...

Key's Caramel Roll. YUM.
K was eyeing mine at breakfast the weekend before but I couldn't talk him into ordering one for himself....I bet he made up for that :)

10:52 PM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger