free hit counter Knit-Whit: It's Trial Size!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's Trial Size!

I have a certain friend who loves trial size anything so when I decided to scale down the warshrag from Mason-Dixon Knitting, I knew she would be getting the first one. Her new little kitty told me it's just right!
Details: CO 27 sts.
I followed the pattern repeat exactly but with fewer stitches. It's not rocket science.
Sorry for the puffiness, I refuse to block warshrags.

Thanks for all the comments yesterday! It's nice to know you're all still there. As far as Bloglines goes, I continue to get old posts for just about everyone that uses Blogger, I have no idea what that's about. I assure you I do not republish my blog that often. I'd rather use that time to knit or watch trashy reality T.V.
Since I'm limited to computer time while my laptop is in the hardware hospital and I'm stuck in the computer dungeon, I will not be replying to the comments individually this week, sorry...
That doesn't mean I love you any less.

4 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

t's the perfect size for a one-handed wring out. I love it and the color is sopretty!.

6:52 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger Jane said...

Now why didn't I think of that! Mini warshcloth - yay! Great color, too.

9:03 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

The idea of blocking a dish cloth is ridiculous, I'm with you!

7:30 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

Very cute - perfect size for the tub too!

10:36 AM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger