free hit counter Knit-Whit: Good Times

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Good Times

Last week I was thinking about a friend I met at summer camp and I couldn't for the life of me remember her name. I vaguely remember her name being Lara which would be very strange considering I now have a friend named Lara, and this is not too common of a name. Well, I headed over to my parents house and started digging through my old room...it still looks the same. I came upon these calendars and hauled them home. I began looking through them in hopes that I'd find a clue to my camp buddies name. I called my now-friend Lara and read her some of the entries from these journals and she was busting a gut. We decided it would be perfect for my blog. I sure wrote some weird things in these journals, some of which makes no sense even to me. So now it begins, a weekly entry from one of my journals to keep you smiling all week long...

I chose this particular year because it was the year I met Kyle...
The week of March 11, 1990.
Sunday Go w/ Kyle to auto show & his house ride in RX7 watch Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure KISS~!!, go to the Gold Rush w/ Lisa, Troy & Steve Bloom, talk to Jeff
Monday No school, talk to Jeff, go to 916 all day with Anne, go to Taco Hell, stop at Kenny's, talk to Kyle, go to Kyle's before work, work 5-9:05 w/ Lisa
Tuesday Pick up grad. announcements at school owe $120.52, Debbie fired, see Kyle at MV KISS {heart}, talk to Kyle, Dennis over, give Kyle pictures & card, talk to Cheri, work 3-9:15 w/ Lisa
Wednesday Get a speeding ticket & seatbelt ticket, talk to Kyle, go to Kyle's 3:30-9:45 SCAM asked me out =), write Kyle a note, talk to Jeff, talk to Lisa
Thursday Kyle left a note on my car, talk to Cheri, talk to Jeff, write notes to Rick S., go to Lisa's: go to Planned Parenthood go eat at her house watch tv, talk to Kyle call him at Mermaid, talk to Dave
Friday write Kyle a note, work meeting 3:15, Kyle over after school, get BK for supper, Lori bought me Malibu, talk to Jeff, go w/ Kyle to Lisa's. Drive around. Come home (Kyle left at 5am) SCAM, give Kyle 5x7 of me, work 3:05-9 w/ Lori
Saturday Talk to Lisa, talk to Kevin, talk to Kyle, Go up to St. Cloud w/ Lisa to party. Fun! Go to the lodge (see Jeff) another party & Mike's apartment, sleep at Lisa's, work 12-6:10 w/ Jodi
Savings $238.23
Checking$53.20

Did anyone else do this?? My friends seem to think I'm the only person EVER to write everything down...and still have the silly things.
BTW, my summer camp friend....Lara Dunsmore! If you're out there Lara, HI!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

What is SCAM???

No, I didn't write down everything -- hmmm -- where did that gene come from??? :-) Had a great time with you and & Kyle on Saturday -- let's hang out more often.

3:29 AM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Mary said...

P.S. Yes, it's late -- just got home from work.

3:29 AM, March 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger