free hit counter Knit-Whit: Pink Sheldon

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pink Sheldon

My little pink turtle has been living in a Ziploc bag for some time now, I started knitting her in February of last year. In my quest to finish up some long overdue projects she was brought out into the fresh air for a little bit of TLC and she came to life on Sunday!
Finished Pink Sheldon!
Pattern: Sheldon by Ruth Homrighaus
Yarn: Knit Picks Shine Sport
Color: 6555 - Blush, 6564 - cherry
Needles: Size 3 aluminum DPN's, Size 4 aluminum straight needles, Size D crochet hook
Started: February 2, 2008
Finished: February 22, 2009
Knit for: Me!
Thoughts on the project: I love this yarn! The finishing of the turtle is a bit putsy but now that I look back, it was well worth it. 2nd Sheldon I've knit, 1st one here.
DSC00784
...what should I work on next??

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

I just realized what a pink color theme you have going here. I like it!

3:03 PM, February 25, 2009  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

So cute!!!! I love it!

9:21 PM, February 25, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, love it. How about making an octopus next? Have you already made one?

10:57 AM, March 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger