free hit counter Knit-Whit: Happy Holidays! / Puppy Madness!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays! / Puppy Madness!

I've been neglecting my blog lately and for that I apologize. I must have needed a break. This holiday break has been very laid back, I was sick to begin with so now I've just been relaxing, catching up on things and spending time with the puppies. Yes, I said puppies.
Merry Christmas!
Back on December 6th, Kyle rescued a Boxer from a friend of a friend from heading to the dog pound. We had good intentions of being a transition home for her until someone could take her full time. Kyle fell in love with her in .05 seconds, it took me about 3 seconds and Casey warmed up to her in about 10 minutes (give or take a few days). They still aren't cuddle buddies or anything but each day they surprise us.
Her name is Flea (the name is growing on me) and she's somewhere in the 5 year old range. She is very well behaved and loves attention.
Flea
We did some dog sitting for our neighbor the week of the 15th. Shadow is a 1 year old Boston Terrier and the sweetest little cuddle bug. He wasn't too fond of the little santa suit I put him in though.
So other than all of this there hasn't been much going on here. Happy Holidays to you!
Shadow!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd be able to say no to that boxer face either!!

4:52 PM, December 28, 2008  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

They are all sooo cute!

11:40 PM, December 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I thought of you when I saw Weimaraner Xmas cards today

3:59 PM, December 29, 2008  
Blogger Rebecca said...

She is such a cutie!

12:24 PM, January 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger