free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Must Have Been REAL Good This Year!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

I Must Have Been REAL Good This Year!

I met my friend Splatgirl for a really good dinner, some drinks and of course presents on Thursday night. LOOK at what she made for me!! It's the coolest wool felt, leather, hand appliqued and needle felted stocking I've ever seen! And you should see what she tucked inside. One of her super cool wallets, mine matches the pink leather on the stocking. A new moo pocket to match plus a key fob, pink lego hair pins and strawberry Whoppers. I don't know what I did to deserve all this cool stuff but I sure love it! Thank you Splatgirl!!!! xoxo
Mine, All Mine!
Check out these bobbles!
Bobbles on Stocking
Since today is much more snowy and cold than yesterday, I'm inside wrapping up some last minute holiday baking and making. I have this mixture in the oven right now and boy does it smell good! The Vikings will be on in an hour and a half and I have a little project to keep me busy for the evening. I hope you're all relaxing before the holiday, it's not worth getting yourself all in a bundle, it'll be over before we know it...enjoy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Those are awesome! Merry Christmas!

9:29 PM, December 23, 2007  
Blogger Jen in FL said...

Very gorgeous stocking!

Merry Christmas!

7:33 AM, December 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger