free hit counter Knit-Whit: Snow Weekend

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Snow Weekend

Please excuse this poor photo, the spots are on my window since I didn't feel like trekking outside to take a proper pic. Yesterday it snowed, a lot! I haven't heard an official reading since today consisted of a Beauty and the Geek marathon in between several naps.
The rest of my weekend was plenty busy starting with a trip to Midtown Global Market for the No Coast Craft-O-Rama and super yum Mexican food with Splatgirl on Friday night. Yesterday I met a few friends for lunch and a spa day which was completely relaxing even with all of this frozen water that fell. So I guess it's back to work tomorrow!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! I was at No Coast Friday night too! My friend and I ate at Salsa a la Salsa. Yum. What a fun craft fair.

12:11 PM, December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger