free hit counter Knit-Whit: Sneaky Pumpkins

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sneaky Pumpkins

I'm sneaking this post in just under the wire because starting tomorrow, it's all Christmas around here. I am opposed to decorating for Christmas, stores selling Christmas related items, and holiday songs on the radio before Thanksgiving is over so tomorrow everything is fair game.
That's why I'm so pleased to have finished the harvest pumpkins just this morning! --Just in time to put away until next year...
Harvest Pumpkins 2
Pattern: Harvest Pumpkin by Marie Mayhew
Yarn: Araucania Nature Wool, Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted, Plymouth Galway Worsted
Colors: 41-orange, 144W-limestone, 144-brown
Needles: Size 10 1/2-16" circular steel, size 10 1/2 dpn bamboo, size 7 straight birch
Started: October 28, 2007
Finished: November 22, 2007
Knit for: One for my mom and one for me

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

These are too ADORABLE!! I especially like the one with the brown stem! You are so good at all of this stuff.

Yes, I am with you on let us celebrate Thanksgiving on the weeks & days right before it and then bring out the Christmas things the day AFTER Thanksgiving. I love both Holidays.

3:03 PM, November 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger