free hit counter Knit-Whit: Harvest

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Harvest

My harvest pumpkins are almost ready for Thankgiving. Somehow I've lost one of the leaves during the felting process (I hope it's not jammed in the machine somewhere) and the smallest pumpkin in this photo did not felt. It's Koigu, I thought you could felt Koigu - did you know you couldn't felt Koigu? Oh well, no biggie...now I know that no matter how hot the water, I will not felt those Koigu socks that I spend so much time knitting! I'll try to get a finished photo soon but once again the sunshine has not been on my side lately.
Pre-Felted Pumpkins

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Maybe you should give it to me. I'll give it some some of my accidental felting mojo and introduce it to the four pairs of socks and ten sweaters that I've...ahem...accidentally felted and see if they can show it a thing or two.

7:43 PM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Oh, you can felt Koigu, just not very much.

10:32 PM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

These are good photos even on a not so sunny day! Ahh, these are going to be cute hats. You always make the best hats!

6:42 AM, November 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger