free hit counter Knit-Whit: Catch - Up

Monday, December 10, 2007

Catch - Up

I never did post this photo of the random business cards / moo cards / stickers I picked up at the No Coast Craft-O-Rama that i attended a couple of weeks ago. I just thought it was a neat photo of the things I picked up that night.
And this is a cool reusable bag I got from Method for spending $20 on their products, which isn't too hard if you love their stuff. My new favorite? The peppermint vanilla aroma sticks.
If you're interested in going green this season, visit this site for more information on the Method bag (it's super cool).
I've picked up an extra shift at work so no more Tuesdays off for me :(
I hope my blogging won't suffer but I can't make any guarantees. Feel free to drop me and email or comment asking me where the heck I am or give me a nudge to get something posted. One thing that is so hard this time of year is taking decent photos with the lack of sunlight. I'll try to be better at that over the weekends. 2 weeks until Christmas...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

They gave you a cute bag! I'd rather have one "plastic bag rehab" tote than a drawer full of white plastic bags.

8:23 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

I am so sad I miss no-coast!

9:57 AM, December 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger