free hit counter Knit-Whit: Another Finished Quilt!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Another Finished Quilt!

This quilt is so long overdue in the finishing department that I shouldn't even be writing about it. I started this quilt during a class at a local quilt shop which is now closed, The Country Peddler. It must have closed about 5 years ago or so, this tells you how long I've been shuffling thsi quilt top around my craft room. I finally decided the quilt must be completed before I touch anything else and look at it now! It's finished!!
Moose Quilt
Project: Fat Quarter Quilt for class at The Country Peddler
Made for: Me
Started: 1999?
Started: November 15, 2007
Special Notes: Backed with flannel
Casey R
Casey always makes the best prop.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! It's beautius.

6:10 PM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Another work of art! Girl, over here in Amish land they sell there quilts and believe me your quilts are REALLY pretty. Maybe you could set up some on Ebay since the holidays are coming and blogging about it helps.So talented!
I do a simple easy out type of quilting.LOL There is a time where I want to do it with all the squares but I would have to have some help on that.

8:40 PM, November 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pup looks like she just won a horse race - but that blanket is much more beautiful than those horsies wear.

9:19 PM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Orbitron19 said...

That is beautiful!!

3:31 PM, November 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger