free hit counter Knit-Whit: Catching Up

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Catching Up

As you all noticed in my last post, I have a new notebook computer which replaced the one that completely broke (as in - it won't even turn on) at the end of July. Yes, I waited 2 months for Dell to ship this fabulous pink notebook to me. Long story and it's over now so I can move on...

I hope to get back to regular blogging / knitting soon! I have been knitting a little bit so I'll get some photos and do some show & tell this week.

Since I have to start with a fresh set of bookmarks is there anything out there you want to share with me? Did I miss anything exciting on the www while I was away?
Concession Stand
Last night we went to a local retro theater to see Knocked Up, very funny. Don't you love the concession stand? The best part? It cost less for 2 tickets, 2 sodas & a large popcorn with REAL BUTTER than it usually costs just for admission at one of the big box theaters. Yay for keeping retro theaters alive!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

What theater is that?

10:53 PM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Cool!

11:27 PM, September 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the Riverview! Love that place! Home to this summer's Buffy the Vampire Slayer Sing-Along and the Harry Potter marathon!

And seriously delicious popcorn.

7:27 AM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Courtney said...

Is that Riverview? My best friend in High School worked there so I spent quite a bit of time there as a teenager. I'm glad it's still there and doing well.

10:06 AM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger Renna said...

I'm so glad to learn of this theater (got the name from your commentors). My dd lives in Minneapolis and I'm going to visit her there in a couple of weeks. I'll get her to take me there. :-)

Oh, and congratulations on your fancy schmancy new computer! :-)

10:22 PM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger sewnut said...

I am at 6 weeks for my fabulous flamingo pink Dell laptop. It should arrive next week they say!
Casey is beautuful. I really like the sculpture of the weimeraner.

7:26 PM, September 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger