free hit counter Knit-Whit: Hello!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello!

I've been thinking about my knitting blog lately and how I've tossed it aside for quite a while. I don't want to get rid of it, where would all the info go if I did??
I tend to keep my Ravelry page up do date so if you're not following me there already, come on over. My name there is smileshiner72. The website is such a good resource for all things knitting.
I have been knitting a lot lately and I even have some finished objects.
I'll try to get some posted here in the next few weeks.
If you're still reading this blog, comment so I know there are people still out there! Thanks!
This is one of my recent favorites. A monkey I knit for my cousins new baby Crosby John.
Project Details:
Pattern: Jelly Bums Monkey by Raynor Gellatly
Yarn: Plymouth Encore & Lamb's Pride Worsted
Color: 599 (brown) & M-115 (natural)
Needles: US 3 dpn
Started: March 12, 2011
Finished: March 17, 2011
Modifications: I knit the monkey in the round instead of flat w/ seaming
Knit for: Crosby John - born March 17th, 2011
Gifted with a monkey blanket too

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Cute! I'm here!

11:50 AM, April 20, 2011  
Blogger magi said...

I'm here too :) It's a lot of time to do a blog and one day I should try to start one. But I love reading blogs about people and their knitting lives - thumbs up!!

6:13 AM, April 21, 2011  
Blogger Z said...

I'm here, but I just started following you so I don't know if that counts or not..but I'm here.

:)

12:28 AM, April 26, 2011  
Anonymous paula said...

Hi Carrie, I have been following your blog since we were swap pals a few years ago. I am still blogging-not as often either. I was looking for examples for the felted flip flops pattern I just got!

10:18 PM, October 17, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger