free hit counter Knit-Whit: Knitting Mochimochi

Monday, June 21, 2010

Knitting Mochimochi

I've been a big fan of amigurumi for a long time but I don't really know how to crochet so this knitting amigurumi book is right up my alley. Hey...I just noticed there's a slipper on the front of this book too!
Knitting Mochimochi
There's so many (20 exactly) cute patterns in this book I just don't know where to start, the Petite Pencil? Human Beans? Grouchy Couch? TV Guy? Love Muff? Feet Eaters? Pigs with Wigs? Yes, definitely Pigs with Wigs and when I get around to finishing it there are plenty of instructions with photos for that too. I love giving handmade baby gifts but I get so bored with hats and booties so I love knitting toys. This is a great resource for those 'out-there' types of gifts for all ages.
This book will definitely be staying on my knitting bookshelf.
Order yours today...it's released on June 29th! If you can't wait there is a free pattern available for the baby gators if you click here.
Check out the Mochimochi Land blog too!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger