free hit counter Knit-Whit: Tis the Season for Stripes

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Tis the Season for Stripes

I finished up the stripey scarf and even wore it to the Holidazzle Parade on Saturday night. It kept me nice and warm as we waited an hour in the cold for the parade to start. The nice thing about the scarf is it matches nearly every outfit I have.
Stripes
Project Details:
Pattern: Noro Striped Scarf by Jared Flood
Yarn: Noro Kureyon
Color: 185 & 154
Needles: Size 7 Birch
Started: November 1, 2009
Finished: November 29, 2009
Knit for: Me!
Raveled here
Hi
We're in the midst of the 1st snowstorm of the year! Yipee! I'll try to post some snow photos later this week for those of you in warm climates.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Well, I've missed that sweet face!

12:19 PM, December 09, 2009  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Awesome! If (when) I move back to MN, if I pay you, will you make me one too?! :P

8:42 AM, December 13, 2009  
Blogger Celeste said...

This scarf is SupaCute!! Enjoying reading through your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

2:38 AM, December 20, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend made me a similar scarf. Someday I'll learn to knit my own!

11:43 PM, April 01, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger