free hit counter Knit-Whit: Halloween Fun & Socktoberfest Update

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween Fun & Socktoberfest Update

It's been a great weekend here in MN, yesterday the temperature was 69ยบ, above average for this time of year. Kyle and I cleaned up the yard (and now it's full of leaves again) and just hung around outside all day. Today is a little cloudy and rainy so I've been in the house all day knitting and brewing up a pot of my mom's spaghetti and meatballs. It smells delicious! Last night was Blogless Nikki's annual Halloween party...here she is dressed as a devil and me as a nurse (I know, not creative). It was a fun party, lots of laughter, food & drink but it was a late night.










I finished the 1st Trekking sock which is my socktoberfest entry. I will finish the 2nd soon but I need to work on some mittens 1st. Which reminds me, I dyed another skein of wool, this time using pink lemonade but I'm still not sure it's the right shade of pink. It's closer though. Argh.













Casey thinks the white pumpkin is yummy.










Happy 7th Birthday to my niece Jessica!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger